Thursday, April 5, 2012

Culinary Channel -Honey Ginger Tofu




     " Have a mouth as sharp as a dagger but a heart soft as tofu" this is one famous Chinese proverb.Tofu made from soybeans, water and a coagulant such as calcium or magnesium. Tofu is high in calcium, iron and vitamins but low in fat and sodium, it's good for the vegetarian protein.

     This honey ginger tofu appetizer is very delicious, the organic tofu I got from farmers market, it's very fresh and firm. Plus the special ingredients its taste a little sweet and spicy. I have ginger, garlic, honey, soy source, green onion and spanish.

Ingredients:

Tofu
2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
1 tablespoon olive oil
little green onions, cut into very small pieces
 1 teaspoon honey
 2 teaspoon ginger mashed
1  teaspoon garlic mashed
 some steam spanish for decoration. 

     I am a tofu lover, and I know  more than one way to cook tofu, I can make very delicious dishes at home. I have been exploring the various methods of cooking tofu, such as deep fry, uncooked, stew, stir fry, bake, steam,dry tofu and so on. I have tofu meal almost every week,  I really love tofu,  yum !!

No comments:

Post a Comment