Thursday, March 22, 2012

Culinary Channel - Whole Wheat Garlic Roll



Copied a funny garlic song lyrics from internet which describes how Garlic benefits are!
The Ingredients contain whole wheat flour, garlic mash, dill,
egg, butter, salt, sugar and black pepper
"There are spices and vegetables that you can grow Some are under the ground, some grow tall Though they all have their qualities, this you should know That the garlic is best of them all The Egyptians, Phoenicians, the Vikings and Greeks Babylonians, Danes, and Chinese On their voyages took enough garlic for weeks. And their enemies died on the breeze. From Biblical times in all parts of the earth It has cured countless sufferings and ills If we understood what the garlic is worth We would throw out our poisons and pills In Bulgaria's mountains and Russia's wide plains People live to a hundred years old For it's juice of the garlic that runs in their veins Oh it's worth twice it's weight in pure gold With its selenium, germanium, allicin too It can fight off all types of disease So if you've got arthritis, TB, or the flu Just say, "Peel me a garlic clove, please!" Plant some cloves in your garden to keep away worms And the other bad things that kill plants If you're one of those people concerned about germs You could drop one or two in your pants."

When people ask me who I am, I really know who I am, I also know what my body needs. What I feed what I can make my body functional well.  Sometimes, I envy the vegetarianism. If my body  allows me that I would like to follow a vegetarian diet; unfortunately, as personal health condition I only can choose be a semi -vegetarian diet.  One of vegetables I really love it , it's garlic! Eating a lot of garlic can help me to manage my blood pressure at normal level.  I always try to create something difference, so another idea is to make garlic roll.  My homemade whole wheat garlic roll is pretty healthy and delicious !! 

Happiness is enjoying homemade food ! I love my garlic roll and coffee !

No comments:

Post a Comment