Monday, March 19, 2012

Culinary Channel- Multi-Bean Energy Soup


Multi-bean's nutritional value : they can reduce your risk of heart disease and strokes, help prevent cancer, and even save money. I stew with pork (or beef) and various veggies to make it as energy soup which can improve immune system and increase energy !

My unique homemade energy soup contains a high level of nutrients, very digestible and easy to consume, detoxifying, clarifying and balancing. The ingredients contain swiss chard, ginger, onion, mushroom, tomato, carrot, garlic, beef or pork, pepper, salt and dill. Those natural food are safe and affordable, I add  energy soup once a week to make my life balance. 

Why the soup's color looks red? It's Swiss Chard! I like to add Swiss Chard that tastes sweeter and looks nicer. According to study that Swiss Chard  has unique benefits for black sugar regulation. In addition, Chard has an excellent source of vitamins C, E, beta-carotene and the mineral manganese, and a good source of the mineral zinc. 
This natural food  is much superior to the Vitamin supplement ; I am not the person who takes daily Vitamin supplement, it just makes me puke ! *.*


No comments:

Post a Comment