Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Culinary Channel - Deep -Fried GoBo



One of my favorites deep- fried vegetables is GoBo,  What is GoBo? GoBo is originating from the Siberian region of Northern Asia and relevant as a vegetable in Europe during the Middle Ages, gobo root is particularly popular today in Japanese cuisine and Chinese herbal medicine. The root can cook in a number of verious ways, the root can boil it, roasted, stewed, braised, or baked, a few times, I  made as salad or stewed soup with various veggies which can prevent disease or flake. But, the best taste for me is deep-fried, it tastes so crispy and sweet !  I like to serve hot, garnishing with sesame seeds or ground sesame ! I also fried some Kale for decoration.  Of course, I won't forget to  make a cup of green tea, this is the best snack food for my tea-time !!


No comments:

Post a Comment