Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Culinary Channel -Natural BBQ Sesame Chicken



 
I am a regular Trader Joe's visitor, on each every single visiting  I just enjoy tasting food and get free coffee chatting with their food demonstration person to know what is new receipt in the current market, what I can learn or  how I can create the new one ! Aha, life is bore without creativity !
                                                            
                                                               Did you know that…? 
  • Sesame flour has high protein, high levels of methionine and tryptophan
  • Sesame seeds are a good source of manganese and copper, they are also a good source of calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorous, vitamin B1, zinc and dietary fiber
  • Sesame has a high level of antioxidants (sesamin, sesamolin, and sesamol).
Got a bottle of Island Soyaki ($3.99) ...hmm looks tasted. I immediately think about BBQ sesame chicken- simple and easy to make it, this is my quick healthy dinner, plus some vegetables and  a glass of red wine. Yummy ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment