Monday, March 12, 2012

Culinary Channel-Potato Salad Roll ( Rolled by Sushinori)



"If a woman is expecting a baby, she should not eat potatoes because the baby will  born with a considerable head." Really? Even I am not expecting the baby but I still want to eat and learn to cook the right food. So I got an idea to pick a potato-based on its shape. Oval is best for baking and smashing, round for roasting and boiling, and longer ones for frying, haha! I wish the new "born one" will be an attractive one, so let me create a especial one. First, I mix some ingredients to change its original color; I mix two steam eggs, red carrots, the content looks colorful. Then, I have to make some nice decoration, so I spread little red onions, salt, paper, and mayonnaise. Finally, let sushi nori to wrap them up. Wow!! I start mouthwatering, a yummy potato salad roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment